This one day HIFU training course will give you through in-depth training on what HIFU is and how to safely and effectively perform the treatment on clients for both face lifting and body contouring. Train with us on our machines or at your place of work with your own machine*.
Only £749 per person.
HIFU is a non-invasive face and body sculpting treatment and is the only non-surgical technology to target the SMAS, a connective tissue located between the muscular layer and the adipose tissue, in facial treatments.
During the training day you will learn:
- What HIFU is
- How HIFU works
- Introduction to the operation of your machine
- Client Consultation
- Client Safety
- Contraindications to treatment
- Areas that can be treated
- How to perform a facial treatment
- How to perform a body treatment
- Side Effects
- Pre and Post treatment advice
- Machine Maintenance
- General Troubleshooting
Your training can take place at our salon & training centre in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, using our machine or you can be trained in your own salon with your own machine*. Classes are intentionally small, with no more than two students per session, to ensure you receive all the guidance and support you need.
Following your HIFU training course you will also be given access to an exclusive Facebook therapist only support group where you can continue your learning journey and obtain support and guidance following your training day.
This course is ideal for salons who wish to have additional therapists trained in how to perform a treatment or individuals/salons who have purchased a HIFU machine. Our training course has been accredited and approved by Professional Beauty Direct and Towergate for Insurance purposes however please do note that the following pre-requisites apply:
- For Towergate trainees must hold a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy or equivalent, or a level 3 qualification in Anatomy & Physiology
- For Professional Beauty Direct trainees must hold a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy
- Machines must have EN/CE or equivalent approval
*additional charges apply. Please note additional costs will very depending on your location. Please contact us to obtain your bespoke quote for on-site salon training.