Emma KirkhamCompany Director, Senior Therapist & Trainer, Aesthetics Specialist
Hi, I’m Emma Kirkham.
I’m the company owner, senior trainer and therapist at Yorkshire Advanced Aesthetics.
My specialist area is non-surgical alternatives for face and body, primarily body contouring. The reason I specialise in this area is because I know what its like to feel as though you don’t shine! I know what its like to not be happy with the way you look, to feel down when your clothes just don’t fit right and to not be fully in control of your eating habits. I know because I have been there and because its something I battle with myself on a day to day basis (despite all my good intentions!).
My passion is in helping others love the skin they’re in. We can be our own worst enemies so if I can make a difference to my clients life and their minds with my treatments then my mission is achieved! My favourite treatments are Cryolipolysis, HIFU and Cryopen.
I also love teaching others how to perform treatments and seeing them set up new business ventures or enhance their existing business by adding a new treatment. I get really good feedback from my trainees who all say they love my down to earth approach to training. I like to get the job done but for all of us to enjoy the day. My favourite course to teach is the Cryolipolysis course, it’s my baby!
- VTCT NVQ Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapy
- VTCT NVQ Level 3 Body Massage
- NCFE Level 4 Holistic Beauty Therapy
- Level 5 Nutritional Therapist
- Level 5 Advanced Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner
- BA (Hons) Advertising & Media Relations
- Level 7 PCGE in Lifelong Learning
Additional Courses Attended/Qualifications Obtained
- Ultrasound Cavitation & Radio Frequency
- Microcurrent & Photon Light Therapy
- Skinbase IPL Hair Removal
- IPL/Laser Core of Knowledge
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner (ILM)
- Spray Tanning
- Hopi Ear Candling
- Customer Services