Hopi Ear Candling Course
One day accredited and certified training course in thermo auricular therapy (Hopi ear candling).
Note: Price shown is per person.
One day training course in Thermo Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candling).
Hopi ear candling (also referred to as Thermo Auricular Therapy) is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment which can soothe, relieve and relax. Hopi ear candling is an ancient natural therapy which is believed to have been used by the ancient Greeks but found its place in modern society . It aims to help relieve symptoms linked with the ears, nose and throat making this an excellent treatment for people who suffer from headaches, migraines, sinus problems, hay fever, tinnitus, colds, sore throats, snoring or excessive ear wax.
During this training day you will cover:
- Theory of the candles
- Benefits of treatment & how it works
- Contraindications to treatment
- Demonstration by the tutor of the whole treatment covering application of the candles and facial massage sequence.
- Analysis of the treatment
- Contra-actions to treatment
- A paired student session which is the practical assessment.
- A short written test.
Wednesday 10th February at 2pm, Sunday 13th March at 10am, Tuesday 10th May at 10am, Thursday 14th July at 10am, Wednesday 28th September at 10am, Saturday 5th November at 10.30am